Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Profound Insanity

Ya..Whatever !

Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy and Contended

There is a common norm which says, 'Happy Women make Happy Babies' !

Since I am in the process of making one, S is very particular that I stay happy and contented all the time.He tries hard and sometimes goes out of his way to do things for me. I am also surprised, that he CAN do things(cooking,cleaning,etc), which he earlier denied any knowledge about.hmm...

Sometimes its fun, when he tries hard to please and I act hard to get pleased...pure evil..he he he..!!.But unfortunately, he can read me like a book and see through most of my acts..:-(

This is the usual scene on the domestic front nowadays ...



3 Comments:

Blogger pavan kumar said...

hehe, you at your Satanic best ;)

wish you a baby with your "shararat/allari" and S's patience :)

Monday, August 28, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mrudula Sreekanth said...

He he he. Poor S. :) But now oyu know that he can do chores, you can make use of it later as well. ;)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

pavan: thanks :)
hardu : yeah..true..hope he does not develop amnesia and refuse to acknowledge words like cooking and cleaning..after this kiddo-ordeal is over !

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home