Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Profound Insanity

Ya..Whatever !

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Three Things

3 things which are annoying me today - hounding boss, pesky relatives, unrelenting cold

3 things which are worrying me today - my disinterest in the project I am working for, deep cut on my index finger(thanks to early morning ,sleepy cooking adventure!), what if I fail the test?

3 things which are making me happy today- reading Memoirs of a Geisha,cozy coversations with S,the thought that there are only 2 more days for the weekend...hurray !!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrudula Sreekanth said...

Now that you have cut your finger, make S cook for you for the next few days. ;)

Good Luck with the test. BTW, what test is it?

Relatives nagging you? Join the gang.


hey you don't have an off this friday for Good Friday is it? I hope monday is a holiday.Have a nice long weekend. :)

Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:00:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

no..no..no :(((
I dont have any holidays for Good Friday or Easter...and the worst part is everybody seems to be having it..:(

S needs enormous amounts of motivation to cook, which currently I am in no mood to provide..:(

So bad week...hopefully atleast the weekend would be better..!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mrudula Sreekanth said...

Its already friday. So, just 1 day to go and its weekend. :)

But I am really surprised that in many parts of the US, there is no holiday for easter or good friday.

Just stop cooking one day and then S will have no choice but to either cook or to take you out for dinner. :)

Friday, April 14, 2006 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger shub said...

i hope ur weekend was delightful! :)

Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

hardu : S actually did take me out for dinner ;) thanks for the idea :)

shub : thanks, yes it was great :)

Monday, April 17, 2006 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home