Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Profound Insanity

Ya..Whatever !

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

Today is 06/06/06 !

I am not gona talk about how this date is the Day of the Devil and other theories. So many people around the world have already spoken,written and blogged about it.Such envisions always excite me ! I get really interested in such stuff and read as much about it as possible.

Much to my fancies, I start imagining all sorts of things to happen on such days.Things like

  • Aliens landing on earth and talking to us and it is broadcasted live on TV...(this has been my top-most fantasy all my life :-)
  • God appearing on some mountain and granting us all 3 wishes...
  • Some of my favourite people(einstein,netaji) come back to life...
  • All poor people turn rich and vice versa...everybody cannot be rich you see..we need to maintain the balance...
  • All the evil people on earth die..just die...one shot and all are wiped off...

etc..etc..oh I can go on...:)

But much to my chargin nothing ever happens..!! Remember what happened during the start of 2000!!

Hopefully, something will happen today...let me cross my fingers !

By the way, what were u doing at 06:06:06 am today ? me ? I was sleeping..:d !

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrudula Sreekanth said...

I was sleeping too. :D I did not even realize it until a friend pointed it out. :)

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

yeah me too,did not realise the 06:06:06 am part until I came to work..!!

Friday, June 09, 2006 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home